Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pre Holiday Sale at ManicTrout.com


I was going through the website and studio inventory last night and I realized that if I am overwhelmed with the amount of jewelry that is available, then you must be too...so its time to really clean house (as I did yesterday in my apt...I even flipped my mattress!) and get ready for the holidays and all of the new goodies I am working on.

What does this mean? Huge deals for you! Take 25% off anything on Manic Trout.com by entering CandyCorn (my favorite Halloween candy) in the coupon/voucher box at check out!

There is also a Specials page right now where you will find discontinued pieces at 50% off (with the coupon you'll receive %75 off!!!!) as well as a section at the bottom letting you know which items there is only one left of!

So go crazy and shop your heart out for the next week...sale will end October 31st, so act fast!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home