Monday, October 20, 2008

Make Way for Fall Soundtrack

As my time in the studio is rather precious right now...I have to make sure that I stay productive when I'm in there...which usually means playing music that keeps me going, yet is not to crazy to irritate me when I am working...which brings me to the most recent compilation of music...

1. Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing - John Legend
2. Valerie - Mark Ronson featuring Amy Winehouse
3. Young Americans - David Bowie
4. Little Bit of Feel Good - Jamie Lidell
5. Trouble Man - Marvin Gaye
6. Slow Dance - John Legend
7. Rip Rip - David Holmes
8. Just Drums - Tapes 'n' Tapes
9. Paper Planes - M.I.A.
10. I Wanna Be Your Lover - Prince
11. Bruises - Chairlift
12. Expectations - Belle & Sebastian
13. Woman Trouble - Artful Dodger & Craig David
14. Hey Ladies - Beastie Boys
15. I Love To Move In Here - Moby
16. Watermelon Man - Mongo SantamarĂ­a
17. Sea of Love - Cat Power
18. Come Undone - Duran Duran
19. Let It Die - Feist

For those who want to be all web savvy and hear (most) of the playlist...you can go to my facebook page and hear them in the iLike window (you will have to be my "friend" to do this) ...and while you're there on facebook...please become a fan of Manic Trout so I feel all warm and fuzzy...xo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home