Friday, October 24, 2008

Weekend Plans...

Weekends are work days for me, and very busy ones at that, so I usually don't have much fun stuff planned for them, but I am really excited about this Sunday! Gilly is coming home and we (this could be a large collective) are going to the awesome Haunted House in Stanfordville, Frankensteins Fortress which is created by the talented Peter Wing...I am so excited for this, I look forward to it all year...and would be even more excited if a certain someone would be able to join me this year, as I usually have the most fun in the years that they have gone with me...anyway...I'll let you know how it goes!

On a side note, I really need to go clothes shopping, I am getting ready to head back to work and this is how I feel at the moment:


...but I cannot go to work like this, so I have to go scrounge up something to wear...

photo by Jonathan Leber

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Crayonmonster said...

Love your blog! I also love all your jewelry, it's so original! I adore the silk scarf necklaces. Your work is inspiring me to go do some crafty stuff, so off I go! FYI - check out my cardboard necklaces, I think you'll appreiciate them!
-Crayonmonster

October 26, 2008 at 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home