Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Some days are tougher then others


I am feeling the effects of relying only on Manic Trout right now. I have been trying to get a bit of social interaction everyday, and to get outside for awhile...thank goodness its not winter! I'm having a hard time though, besides the usual stress about money and work and all that blah, blah, blah...I am having a harder time with the fact that I still am not part of an artistic community. Don't get me wrong, I have a few friends here who are artists/designers that I talk to, and I am very involved with the online creative community...but I am feeling the effects of solitude. Its wearing on me. I sometimes wonder why I bother to get up in the morning. Sigh.

I am trying however to keep myself busy and am hoping that I will keep myself busy enough so I at least I don't wallow. Also, for the first time in a long time, week ends are for hanging out and enjoying myself more then they are for working...which is really weird to get used to, but I am having a great time! Well, I'll keep my crying to the shower (its awesome, you should try it...why do you think I take such long showers?) and share with you my latest digisketch...mmmm, creamy!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home