Wednesday, April 30, 2008

If you give a mouse a cookie...

I am having a If you give a mouse a cookie moment here, remember that kids book, basically it starts a long line of wants/demands. Last night i put on my new duvet, which I was excited to see that the kisses were created by little buttons sewn on with all different color string...its like sprinkles! Anyway, so then I was starting to not like my headboard color, basic ivory linen...and then I remembered seeing these when I fist saw the duvet:


Which got me to thinking...although I do not want a pattern...so I tried some of this awesome pink cloth I have had for years...excuse my unmade bed, but I was on a mission...and this is a draping experiment, so don't judge the headboard quality.


Any thoughts?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home