Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ugh...grocery shopping


I have a love/hate relationship with grocery shopping, I love it because as my mom pointed out to me once, its still shopping after all, but I hate dealing with all the people and lines and my biggest pet peeve of all...when food I buy every single week goes on sale and therefore disappears from the racks. Baby spinach in the box (not bag), baby carrots and tomatoes on the vine could not be found! I actually thought there was another spinach recall, but then I saw the sale sign. The parking is even worse, why can no one drive in the supermarket parking lot!?! oh well, at least its done for the week, now I get to eat my treat (for not flipping out on people) a Kashi frozen Mediterranean pizza...oh alright I'll admit that I bought twizzlers as a treat too!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Showing Up for the Muse said...

I hate grocery shopping too. It seems endless like doing laundry... Much prefer the framers markets and soon the CSA's will be back in the running!

April 28, 2008 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Showing Up for the Muse said...

I MEANT FARMERS...MARKETS!

April 28, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home