Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Waiting for supplies...



Why is it that I always seem to NEED to work on something that I am waiting on supplies for? I think it must be a psychological issue...oh well, add one more onto the already full plate. Every time I hear the leaves rustle outside my door I think its my friendly UPS man, but no...just leaves. Well I guess there other things I can be doing...I really just am super excited about this shipment...ok...moving on.

So I cannot for the life of me manage to post on Tuesdays, I have to be at the restaurant at 2pm to meet with all of my vendors and order copious amounts of beer, wine and liquor and I am usually finishing up my weekly inventory report before I leave, so I never seem to get around to posting...it irks me...I always plan on it and then I always run out of time...again, things I cannot control...

I have to work this Thursday. I am bummed. I do however have next Friday off, my sister is graduating form the CIA (Culinary Institute of America) and it’s her birthday, so I took off from work, which I NEVER do, so you know I must love her dearly. There is a big dinner after the ceremony and a big group of our family is going, I went to the dinner after she received her associates degree, so I would think the dinner for the bachelors program would be even better...I'm quite excited!

Ok, I need to pretend to wok now...so much to do and I actually have some time...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger TwoCatStudioJewelry said...

Big congrats to your sister!! Training at CIA is not easy!!

I totally understand about waiting for supplies. I try not to wait until the last minute to reorder, but sometimes it just happens that way.

August 13, 2007 at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home