Monday, December 29, 2008

Exhausted...but getting back to normal


I know, I know I have been a naughty absent blogger, but I have never worked as hard in my life as I did in the past 5 weeks and being a major workaholic...that's a lot of working. I am really glad the holidays are over or I would have had a mental breakdown...seriously. Everything is pretty much getting back to normal as of today...although I still have to finish cleaning my studio...and I was in desperate need of some errand running, which I finally got to today...like grocery shopping and dropping off the dry cleaning.

I also have had a chance to do some image browsing online and tonight I may actually get to blog jump, which I have not been able to do for weeks! I just bought some prints from Etsy too, as I have such a weakness for photographs and as I have sold a few paintings on manictrout.com (gasp, I know!!!) I have some wall space open. Thought I would share one of them with you, as its just too pretty to keep all to myself.

I have also been finally able to set up the new computer...a 17" Mac Book Pro which I adore and got all the software on both machines upgraded and everything networked, which has been so much fun to do...so many new possibilities!

I also have new jewelry up my sleeve, and it will be up soon as Valentines Day is right around the corner and there has been oodles of new press, but I have yet to update the press page, so you'll have to wait for that!

OK, now back to work for me, as it never really does end, does it?

Black & White Dahlia by Creative Apples

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home