Friday, November 14, 2008

News, Coming Soon & Updates...



So where I have been recently you ask...well I've been in my studio trying as hard as I can to make your holiday shopping easy at Manic Trout...I'm working on a whole pile of new pieces which should be up on Monday, yay! I also have a wish list underway, a gift guide to help you make up your mind coming and even new line sheets on its way for you wholesale buyers out there. The Holiday shipping deadline list will be posted this week too...you still have about 5 weeks to shop your hearts out...

and the big news is...Manic Trout has three pairs of earrings in the December 2008 Real Simple Gift Guide!!!!! I'll show you more soon, but here is the online version!

Above is one of my favorite photo's as the day is grey here too...

The Other Side by SusannahTucker

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home