Monday, November 10, 2008

A Mood of All Moods...


Something about today has me rather riled up...no one thing in particular...maybe it's being pulled in too many directions again...I have once again put myself in a situation where I am spreading myself too thin. I have no time to do anything right, no time for friends, no time for family, not enough time to devote as much as I'd like to either job...I have done nothing but work 12-16 hour days for the past few weeks and I think I need a break...but I will not have one until January...I think I'll go do the only thing I allow myself time for...exercise...and then I'll then I'll eat some candy...hopefully this will help as I have a mountain of work to do tonight...please pardon the vent...I'll check back later after my mood improves...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home