Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas and a Shout Out to my Elves!

It has been a whirlwind month here at Manic Trout, but all is back to calm and order now...I would never have been able to handle the huge, gigantic increase of orders without my elves so I wanted to give a shout out as I do thank you all so greatly! Jessi, Pat, Zach, Sara, Karen, Ian, Shanley, Shireen, Gillian, Holly, Thea and my mom Sheryl are all super stars and helped Manic Trout keep up with the orders this season!

As for all of you blog readers, my apologies for my absence, but I hardly time to eat and sleep, forget about blog...but I'm back baby and typing away on my new laptop...oooh mobil Manic Trout!

After I get the studio all cleaned up, I will finally have some time to sit down and design, I'll keep you posted on what is coming!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home