Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Its no secret that I am tulle obsessed...

So the other day I received a case of the hot pink tulle that I use to both wrap orders and make jewelry with and was so delighted to find that he shipper used massive wads of tulle as packing material...I promptly wrapped myself up in it and jumped around in glee...which made my sister Thea who was helping me out, grab my camera...


So when I saw these from the November Latin america Vogue, I thought...oh look I am not the only one who enjoys holding wads of tulle...


...and she is jumping aroung in glee!



I think being so busy is making me nuttier than normal recently...eh...at least I'm having fun!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Crayonmonster said...

Love the fabric and the photos!! Makes me want to go buy yards of it and turn it into something fun! Thanks!
Merry Christmas
-CM

December 7, 2008 at 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home