Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Today was one of THOSE days


You know those days? The ones when you realize that it really is all happening? That you are following your heart and your dreams are maybe going to happen? A taste of what you wish for each day occurs and you want to weep with joy and happiness that the years you have sacrificed having a life may actually one day result in what you have imagined in your wildest fantasies? I had one of those days. On top of that, I managed to communicate with or hear from almost all of my favorite people, some via the computer, but I'll take what I can get! Here's to good days, to good friends, to following your dreams, to the wonderful people that are supportive of you doing so...and to many more days with this many orders!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home