Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Nothing says summer like white knots

Growing up I used to adorn my wrist with one of those white sailor bracelets that lives on you...mostly damp...all summer long, man I loved those things...so you can imagine that I was thrilled when I found these two buttons...I think on the North Fork last summer, that remind me so much of those bracelets. They also look like the knotted silk cuff links that I really liked until I saw them in j crew a few years ago...kind of like how you can now buy the sailors bracelets at urban outfitters makes me never want to wear one again...well that and I'm 31.


However, there are only 5 of each...so if you want one, move fast! To save you time...White and Red.

ps. I added 27 new items last night...see I told you I was on the ball!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home