Friday, June 20, 2008

Some dresses have magic powers

Photo by Lee Gunho

Do you ever have the feeling when you see certain dresses...your breath catches, your heart pounds, you feel lightheaded, your palms start to sweat a bit, your face tingles with pleasure...well this dress did it all for me...and although I know I have no where to wear it, I'm most likely waaaay to short to fit into it and realistically can not afford it, I was still sad that this is from Bazaar Sept '07...meaning I definitely cannot have it.

Now that I think about it, I do however have a wonderful silk embroidered wrap in the same colors, although no black....hmmmm, where is that?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Couture Carrie said...

Wow, that dress IS amazing!

June 22, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home