Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Borrowed Beauty

I have been in a bit of a haze, something I deal with at times. If I would let myself I would prefer to just lie in my bed all day long, but I am up and in my studio...physically anyway...so as I need all the inspiration I can find right now, I set out to find beauty on the Internet. I have been loving etsy recently with its abundance of amazing photographers, if you remember back to My Favorite Wall of Photographs I love them in my home too. So todays theme is beauty...






1. Start Where You Are by irenesuchocki
2. Pink Dahlia Through the Viewfinder by ScarletBeautiful2
3. Of the blue, blue sea by irenesuchocki
4. We Have Arrived by LightchaserStudios
5. Sprite by ellemoss

All of my favorite colors are in the bottom photo...swoon.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home