Friday, June 13, 2008

Allium on my mind


I have mentioned before that I am lucky enough to live in a house where the gardens are well tended and flourish much of the year and you have seen the photos...well today after taking a lame photo of the awesome Allium blooming outside (see my photo above), I decided to share some pictures of allium that actually look good...all found on Etsy today.

I used to have a big bouquet of dried allium, but they did not survive the last move...maybe I'll have to rescue the ones in thegarden when they go to seed...I almost prefer them dried.








1. ScarletBeautiful2Allium Through The Viewfinder by ScarletBeautiful2
2. Busy Bee by angiemuldowney
3. Purple Spring by JMcGuinness
4. Allie-Oop by ara133photography
5. Globe Allium by creavin
6. Allium Fireworks by peggyhodge
7. Sparkle seedhead by polaroidsandpinholes

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Frau Zinnie said...

Thank you for including my allium in your beautiful collection. :)
Jen

June 17, 2008 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger ara133photography said...

These are gorgeous images of allium!!! Thank you so much for including mine - so sweet of you! :)

July 16, 2008 at 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home