Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Graduation Day Necklace

Wow, even though its been years since I myself have been in school...I am still always surprised when the end of another academic year is approaching. This year I had a few requests for simple and sweet graduation necklaces, so I found some very darling charms and kept it simple. I figure that many girls out there have a few reminders of their year that they can add to the mix to make it more their own too...class rings come to mind. SO check out the Holly Graduation Necklace, now available at Manic Trout for $35! ps...it's named Holly because one of my sisters graduates from college this month, woo hoo Holly!





As always, Manic Trout purchases ship within 2-3 business days of ordering and arrive gift ready. *wink*

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger S.Vincent said...

I coach your sister Holly on the crew team and I just wanted to tell you that she has been a tremendous asset to the team this year. She told me about your site since I commented on her cool earrings, and I am going to order some for my sister. Anyway, just wanted to comment that your jewelry and your sister rock. Keep up the good work!

May 14, 2008 at 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home