Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Oh The Places I've Been...Newport, RI

In the land of Manic Trout, I have very little time to travel...so my vacation this summer lasted all of 14 hours...not including driving time...and I had to make the most of it. Yesterday I headed off to Newport and here I sit the next evening, already home with tales to share...well photos any way...there wasn't much time for tales.



This morning I was giving a magnificent tour and as it was 8 am...yes AM...for those that know me well you know I have not been awake at that hour in a long, long time...anyway I also did not have coffee or food me, so I was a quiet observer who almost forgot to take photos...



The one thing that I HAD TO SEE was this house which I read about in the NYTimes recently...it was rather hazy this morning, so you cannot see it that well, but this is just proof I was there...you can read about and see amazing photos here.



I was very into the pink flowers this morning



My obsession with paths through nature continue...there were a few, but this was my favorite



I was loving the gates...this one rocked my world

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home