Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hello, My name is Sierra and I am a Candyholic...

I have a problem with sugar...I fiend for it...it all goes back to not being allowed to have sugar of ANY form until I was six...we are talking no cakes, cookies, candies...nada. So when I was six and met my first marshmallow I came home and was extremely upset at my mother. I would sneak boxes of cake mix out of the pantry and sit in a closet while I ate it...I can actually vividly remember one day running through three horse fields to beat my mom home so I could eat a box of sugar before she arrived home.

The 25 years since that first marshmallow have been filled with as much sugar as I can lay my hands on without becoming a diabetic and this week is no exception...except I have finally realized that if I combat stress with candy AND exercise, I feel a tad bit better about it...I bring you my latest poison...as it happens every holiday, a seasonal tempting treat hits the shelves and as it has a limited time frame, I feel justified in my sugar induced comas...I give you Brach's Autumn Mix...



So good, so sickly sweet, so filled with delicious dyes and syrups...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Over The Tipsy Top Design said...

I love candy, fashion, decor, and all things beautiful. This is such a fun blog!! I love your store as well!!

Thanks, Tonia

September 17, 2008 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Manic Trout said...

Thanks Tonia! Much appreciated! ~Sierra

September 18, 2008 at 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home