Monday, August 11, 2008

Gift Certificates and New Blogs

I was reminded this week end that I had been working on adding Gift Certificates to Manic Trout and never finishes, so I got my tush in gear and finished the tweaks I was working on...including now selling Gift Certificates! Buy one for a friend or loved one now!

I was reminded by a friend of mine who I have known since we were mere teeny boppers that I should offer them and that she was now a blogger! Welcome to the land of Bloggers Sam...now everyone go check out her blog (also in my blog roll): Park Avenue Photography.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ART OPTIONS said...

Aww, thanks for the warm welcome to the blogging world! You're so sweet!

August 12, 2008 at 12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Gift certificates are very helpful for gifting especially when we don't know what the other persons choices are!
:)

August 12, 2008 at 4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home