Monday, July 14, 2008

a whirlwind week-end (and life)

I feel like its been ages since I have written anything other then, these are beautiful...check them out. Its been a long, dramatic and eventful summer thus far, and we'll throw spring into that too...These last few days were the perfect example of my life over the past few months...

Thea and I went into Manhattan on Friday, met up with Gilly and then trekked out to the Time Out offices where I was interviewed and photographed for an upcoming article...very exciting stuff! Friday night I had to make an appearance out for an impromptu girls night...Saturday I slept alot as I have been sick for the past week...and then bartended a party. After the party I met up with Holly, a bunch of friends and my latest beau (*gasp* I have admitted there is one!) at the local carnival...how hick is that, lol! Sunday was spent as usual at my moms doing laundry, family bonding and swimming and then I went to see Hancock last night, which rocked! So now you see a glimpse of what my schedule has been like for the past few moths...I have now spent the last couple of hours catching up online, I need to grab some groceries and then its time to sit my tush down and get some new designs off of the paper and into jewelry...and the summer rolls on...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home