Thursday, June 05, 2008

Now it feels like summer...


Which says summer more to you...your first swim of the season or your first lobster? After the late night feast I had of steamed lobsters last night, I'm going to have to go with my favorite crustacean on that one...it was soooo good for Sierra. I keep it old school with lobster too, no butter, no shell crackers and no sides...just a beautiful lobster on a plate and a big stack of cloth napkins. I was so enthralled with my dinner that I am working on a necklace featuring a crab right now.

Whenever I have lobster at home I think of the photo my mom took when she was a kid that I have blown up and floating around my house...the best part was that in her photo album she had it labeled simply "dinner". And yes, I brought the photo out and showed it to the lobsters.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home