Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Would you wear a Manic Trout?

I have been thinking about branding recently...and as I design jewelry and not textiles, how on earth to incorporate my logo. Then I started thinking a bit more abstractly...the trout image can come to represent the brand without the words...and I could make a trout...hmmmm, I could use my anvil if I hammered it...time to prototype. He's kinda cute...would you wear this though?


I really like this picture as it includes my favorite doodle thats currently on my desk and the chaos that comes in time of creative surges...but I'll give you a close up too...



Please give me some thoughts on this?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger claudine hellmuth said...

can you work in his cute little smile? i love how he smiles in your logo!

June 3, 2008 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger Manic Trout said...

You know, I was thinking thats the missing bit...I will have to try, thanks Claudine!

June 3, 2008 at 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home