Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Alligator Alley

I have an odd fascination with Alligators, don't get me wrong, they terrify me...but they are still pretty cool. Did you see Lake Placid when Betty White (who is great in that flick) raised the Crocodiles (close enough) to ginormous proportions? Check it out if you haven't...

As I have been having so much fun with etsy recently, I'll give another go of it:






1. Makes Me Wonder Necklace by Manic Trout
2. Garrett Gator by marleyungaro
3. Small Florida Alligator by SugarSnapshots
4. Looker by amberalexander
5. Do Not Feed Alligator by futurowoman

Later Gator...(oh come no, how could I not!)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger futurowoman said...

that's awesome! thanks so much :)
--futurowoman

July 14, 2008 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Manic Trout said...

my pleasure...love your photo's!

July 14, 2008 at 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home